The masterpiece of textile digital printing
Precise, safe, compact,and modular, the top perfoming new QualiJet K has the potential to become the premiere textile digital printer. Originating from an ambitious project, "made in Italy" by La Meccanica Spa, The QualiJet K is designed to print all types of fabrics at the maximum speed allowed by the Kyocera Kj4 heads , with absolute control over ink drop positioning and size, to ensure maximum print quality in all conditions.
- The 8 print-head model, 8 colors, production speeds from 140 to 300 square meters per hour, resolutions from 600 to 1200 dpi
- The 16 print-head model, 8 colors, production speeds from 250 to 500 square meters per hour, resolutions from 600 to 1200 dpi
- Print width: 180, 240, 340 cm (the 240 and 340 cm wide models will be available in the second half of the year)
- Open ink system in order not to preclude the use of any type of ink (if certified by Kyocera)
The QualiJet K is a solid and scalable platform opening new perspectives in textile digital printing because it rests on the solid foundation of companies with long experience and expertise in the production of textile machines and digital printers, with the additional advantage of being able to control everything inside the production cycle of the machines. The QualiJet K, will astound you with its clean design, compactness, concreteness and almost maniacal attention to detail yet all the controls are at your fingertips.
"The right drop in the right place" is the goal around which it was designed and built. this machine. Under the skin lies a sophisticated technology, the compact print carriage with 16 print-head slots in 2 rows driven by a magnetic levitation linear motor to reduce friction all of which produce explosive 2.4 G acceleration. Data transmission over fiber-channel wiring, low inertia and short carpet with micro-metric advancement control, twin brush belt washing system with easy access for inspection and cleaning, laser anti-collision system protect the print-heads from impact with the fabric. A multi-processor print server with large power margin ensures smooth data transfer at top speed and with great reliability. All this in an accessible and user friendly machine, that produces 24 hours, 7 days a week without problems.
the other printers of the QualiJet range
- QualiJet HS 8 colors printer with production speed over 30 m2/hr for industrial scale digital textile printing. Best market price/output ratio with exceptional print quality. New Stork Ink Powered edition with special bulk ink feed system ad software with 60 m2/h output in 8 colors.
- QualiJet Flag, for direct printing of fabrics for flags with disperse inks (new machine under development)
- QualiJet TP, for sampling and very short runs, textile labs, education (new machine under development)